A7 APRIL 28-29TH, 2017
Halter Ranch Vineyards & Winery
8910 Adelaida Road, Paso Robles, CA 93446 map
Fri. April 28th & Sat. April 29th, 2017
A7 will host an intimate, educational, invitation-only gathering of Rhône-style producers & growers this year April 28-29th at Halter Ranch in Paso Robles, CA. Official program to be announced soon. Lineup includes:
- Philippe Cambie– the “God of Grenache” according to Robert Parker
- Puech-Haut (Languedoc)-“Easily one of the top estates in the Languedoc (if not southern France)” (Jeb Dunnuck)
- Domaine des Bosquets (Gigondas)- Stunning wines from Gigondas. WA gave their 2015 top cuvees- 95-99pts. Family also owns Vaudieu in Chateauneuf du Pape.
- Font du Loup (Chateauneuf du Pape)- Amazing vertical of Puy Rolland 100% old vine grenache.
- Lorgeril– 9th generation winemakers spanning 6 family estates. Very well known in France, virtually unknown in USA. Have an estate, “Little Versailles of Languedoc” built for King Louis the 13th.
- Viticulture Seminar- Michael Larner (Larner Vineyard)
Friday April 28th
Saturday, April 29th, 10am- 4pm
Please remember that space is extremely limited and each invitee is allotted 3 tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. The list is invite only for wine producers, viticulturists, and industry professionals. Please do not tell other people about the event. The best way to ensure your space at this event is to purchase tickets early; every year it sells out.
Thank you for your continued support of A7. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions about the upcoming event. See you in Paso soon!